We shop and lunch at a local diner and Vicki puts together a WONDERFUL sauce/gravy with meatballs and sausage. It's an extra huge pot so we'll take the rest to Seekonk.
I think I've mentioned a street in Hackensack that goes ALL OUT for Halloween. In fact, at night during this week, the street is closed to all but foot traffic. While I was out there today walking the street, a group of school children were on tour with teachers and aides. This is some street! Following you will find just a few of the over the top houses!
Vicki said this street has been doing this for years. Of course, there are homes all over the area that are decked out for Halloween. I've not been here for Christmas since Steve was in college so I don't know the type of decorating they do for that holiday. Maybe in a year or two. . . or maybe I can get Vicki to make a contribution to my blog???
So tomorrow we got to Seekonk. Pictures will follow but not until Sunday as Carol isn't wireless yet. Stay tuned and I promise you will see pictures of the MOST beautiful children ever!!
Nite.

No comments:
Post a Comment