Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween Weekend 2008

To all my diehard fans [okay, maybe 3], I have finally gotten to the task of completing this part of my blog.

I got back to Dallas on Monday night and must have caught a bug on the plane. No details; suffice to say, I was down for the count for a day and a half. Then, on Thursday, I had a wisdom tooth extracted. No pain whatsoever during the procedure and a few hours later I took 2 Aleve and have been dandy ever since.

Vicki and I spent Thursday to Sunday in Seekonk, Mass. The weather was glorious [no scenery shots - sorry Steve] and we had a wonderful time.

Grandma Dina woke Josh up and he's excited about his First Halloween [poetic license, here].




Grandma Vicki got him dressed but he's too excited.



Mommy gets Josh ready for his pre-costume bath.



Josh learned in Vermont that splashing is very much fun.



Josh just can sit still. he wants to be Tigger.



And here they are: Tigger Josh and Doctor Laura.



Titi Mary stopped by and tried to talk Josh into another costume but failed.


Here is Doctor Laura in her pre-surgical attire. She looked adorable and had a real stethescope.


So that ends my 2008 trip to the Northeast. I hated to leave as Dallas is so far away from Vicki, Jim and the Seekonk crowd.
I don't know when there will be another trip, but stop back from time to time to see. I may even post a trip to Central Market - complete with pictures!

No comments: