It's Sunday and our last day in Vermont. These two little angels popped over to our room bright and early. I was ready for them and while Vicki got ready, I was the entertainment. They're just adorable - but I repeat myself.
We all meet for breakfast at the hotel and then congregate in the lobby to wait for Jim and his family. Carol and Laura cuddle up with a rather large Green Mountain Bear!
Laura chats up one of her cousins at fireside . . .
and then hopes this sleigh will be filled with goodies from Santa in a few months.
Steve left for Pittsburgh to visit friends and Vicki and I left for home. Matt and Carol and kids were to head back to Seekonk as well.
On our way home, we decided to take it easy and stopped to take in a view or two. Vermont really is quite beautiful and everyone looks so healthy.
So, our days in Vermont were spent with loved ones and it's a bit hard to leave this place and our wonderful family. BUT, in two weeks, Vicki and I are heading up to Seekonk, Mass to visit Matt, Carol and the kids. And just to whet your appetite for more photos of those sweet babies, here's Josh saying goodbye. Love those eyes!
I probably won't post for a few days as we're going to chill, see a movie and walk/exercise. You know what that looks like.
Ciao for now.

No comments:
Post a Comment