We did a bit of running around on Friday but if you're in New Jersey you MUST have lunch at one of the many wonderful diners. We ate at The Arena Diner in Hackensack and it was terrific. Of course, nothing I had was Weight Watcher approved, but DE - LISH. Grilled cheese with green pepper, french fries with brown gravy [which I can get at the Addison Point if I beg].
On Friday night, we webcammed with the Seekonk Clan. Laura was NOT in a very good mood. She had a very grumpy face on which she delights in sharing.
It's Saturday and the Garage Sale of the Century is on. Oh, my, but my buttocks are aching. I can't tell you how many trips I made from Vicki's basement!!! It was amazing. It sprinkled for a few minutes in the morning but then the sun came out and so did the shoppers. Vicki did a good job and got a tidy sum from it. Of course, not everything went so she will have another sale in the spring - when I'm not here!!!!
We met some really nice folks today and for the most part it was fun. I made a huge pot of vegetable soup which we savored in this lovely cool weather.
Right now it's just about nite-nite time. We're off to Carmel, NY tomorrow to visit our cousins.
Tune in from time to time to catch up on all our funnnn?????

1 comment:
Sash, I love your writing. You just make me laugh! Thank you so much for your help with the sale. I couldn't have done it without you (and Ginger). I promise, you will never have to do it again. Just continue to cook the meals while you are here.
Post a Comment