Today, we went to the Historic Car Races at Laguna Seca. Our friend, John Furlow, races his Kurtis, and Mark Brinker races one of his Devins. We got to visit with them both but didn't stay for their races as they're racing late and we've got other commitments this evening. So much stuff going on.
We did, however, run into an old friend in the Flagroom [where we met 18 or 19 years ago], Bill Kotasek from the Denver area. He's not been out here for a few years and it was nice playing catch up.
I just took these photos and I'm sure I've done the same shots time and time again.
You can sort of see the haze from the Santa Cruz fires. Now, there are two fires and still not contained.
Tonight, dinner at Mission Ranch, Rio Grill or Sea Harvest - then back to the RM Auction for more drama - and possibly a strawberry ice cream cone. We'll be out at Pebble Beach for the Concours d'Elegance WAY early tomorrow. That's always fun. Jay watches the cars and I watch the people.
Later!

No comments:
Post a Comment