Friday, August 14, 2009

August 13, 2009 Recap

ARGH! The Tickle Pink lost internet connectivity yesterday and just got it back. I tried to upload a few photos but it's taking too long. I guess the bandwidth is sluggish.

Yesterday, Jay got the drive the not-yet-released Mercedes E6.3. I was given the opportunity to drive it but turned it down. Being a passenger was fine for me. VERY nice car.

We had lunch at Bahama Billy's and the Crab Mango Bisque was yummy. They have garlic bread with kernels of corn sprinkled on it. Very yummy.

We did some picture taking but alas, you'll have to wait to see them - if you even care. Last evening, we went to Tarpey's with Bob and Jan, friends from Austin. The Buffalo strip was very good. However, Bob ordered what looked to be spectacular lamb chops.

We just had breakfast down on the deck and will be leaving to go to The Quail: A Motorsport Gathering in a few minutes. There should be tons of picture taking opportunities there.

Ciao for now!

No comments: