Sunday, February 1, 2009

Happy 94th Birthday Anthony Giuseffi

On January 31, 2009, Anthony Giuseffi celebrated his 94th birthday. He is the very proud father of Gail, Claire, Jeri, Jim and Tom. And he the extremely proud grandfather of several grandchildren. His very most extremely proudest things are his great grandchildren. Here are two of his very most favorite great grandchildren:

Here is Joshua James son of Tony's grandson Matt [who is also very cool]. Josh will be a year old on April 17. Josh has a new tooth and is awfully proud of it.



Of course, Laura Marie Giuseffi is the apple of PopPop's eye. She's going to be three on February 27 and is one of the very most amazing kiddos I've ever seen. Laura is probably the best big sister a little brother could have.

Just look at her smile! Look at those dimples. Look at the love PopPop has for her.

My sister Vicki [Laura's paternal grandmother] and I married cousins so PopPop is, and always will be, Uncle Tony to me. The Giuseffi's are a truly wonderful family and while I'm just on the fringe, it's a great place to be.

Happy Birthday, Uncle Tony! With love from Sharon and Steve.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is a great tribute to a really great man. I can vouch for you that the Giuseffi family is a great family.