Wednesday, November 19, 2008

November 19, 2008

Okay, I just wanted to see if anyone was reading. Today was an absolute BLAST. Yep, I woke up. Waking up is always good. I'm NOT looking forward to the day I don't wake up.

Vicki drove Ginger to JFK Airport so that Ginger could visit family. THEN, Vicki took her car to Bob's brother's body shop. I went to Bally's and took a Silver Sneakers class. My butt hurts.

THEN, and hold on, I got my hair trimmed - just trimmed.

THEN, I bought a few things for dinner.

Thats it. No pictures. Nothing really.

But please stay tuned as it might change and I might do something FUN.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that quote "Waking up is always good. I'm NOT looking forward to the day I don't wake up."

Of course, you can only look forward to that while alive.