Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March 4, 2009 - Old Friend

I met a dear old friend in Fort Worth yesterday with very good intentions. I'd intended to take a picture of Lucille's Stateside Bistro, and I'd intended to have a wait person take a picture of Kendall and me for this very blog. However, I was so wrapped up in our three-hour game of "catch up" I entirely forgot. A senior moment? Nay, I call it catching up with an old, dear friend. It's been YEARS and we plan on getting together more than once every 20 years. And Kendall gets to select the spot next time!

It was so terrific seeing her again after all these years and she was so nice to agree to meet me at Lucille's. Steve [son] has raved about Lucille's lobster bisque for a few years now, so I wanted to try it. My mistake in ordering was that I only ordered a cup instead of a bowl - - or two. It was terrific! It had a bit of a kick to it but not too much - definitely not enough to lessen the yumminess of the lobster. I would like to get The Baguettes to try it. It would be a fun day. There are so many wonderful museums in Fort Worth - we could make a day of it - or even a weekend!

I vow [but remember I'm a SENIOR] to be more diligent in getting photos on his blog. And soon we'll have Central Daylight Time so I'll have more time outside! And I need to learn my new camera.

Ciao for now!

No comments: